Posted by : Unknown Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Breaking bad positive Lessons for startups


i am and shall remain a die hard fan of Breaking bad.

Walter white is one inspiring Teacher in so many ways. you can learn a lot from watching this phenomenal make from AMC.

Famous quotes i remember the most from breaking bad are as follows.


1.) Family is everything ‘La familia es todo.’ ( Breaking bad season 3 episode 7 )



breaking bad season 5 6

breaking bad season 5 6



2.) ‘No more half-measures.’ “The moral of the story is: I chose a half-measure when I should have gone all the way. I’ll never make that mistake again. No more half-measures, Walter.” ( Mike ‘s monologue in season 3 episode 5 )


3.) ‘Just because you shot Jesse James, don’t make you Jesse James.’ ( Mike pointing out to Walter how Gus was so resourceful and organized ). (Breaking bad season 5 episode 3 )


4.) Nobody messes with a Blow Fish.

WALTER WHITE

The blow fish puffs up, okay? The blow fish puffs himself up four, five times larger than normal but why? Why does he do that? Because it makes him intimidating, that’s why. Intimidating so that the other scarier fish are scared off and that’s you. You are a blow fish. Don’t you see? It’s just all, all an illusion. It’s nothing but air. Now, who messes with the blow fish, Jesse?

JESSE PINKMAN

Nobody.


5.) ‘I’m not in the meth business. I’m in the empire business.’ ( makes me speechless )


6.) WALTER WHITE ( Breaking Bad’s best quote which got me hooked )

I have spent my whole life scared – frightened of things that could happen, might happen, might not happen. Fifty years I spent like that. Finding myself awake at three in the morning. But you know what? Ever since my diagnosis, I sleep just fine.


7.) WALTER WHITE

What I came to realize is that fear, that’s the worst of it. That’s the real enemy. So, get up, get out in the real world and you kick that bastard as hard as you can right in the teeth.


8.) GUS FRING : Eternal wisdom

When you have children, you always have family. They will always be your priority, your responsibility. And a man, a man provides. And he does it even when he’s not appreciated or respected or even loved. He simply bears up and he does it. Because he’s a man.



Breaking Bad season 5 and 6 : Five famous quotes that lingers on.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © 2013 oJAYo SAP training -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan | Distributed by Rocking Templates -